SUSAN ROBERTSON: DEMYSTIFYING INNOVATION
Susan Robertson is a force of nature, a dynamic and colorful keynote speaker who energizes audiences and provides a much-needed toolkit to cultivate innovation.
- Acclaimed Thought-Leader. Harvard University lecturer in the field of applied human creativity and innovation.
- Battle-tested Consultant. Susan works with clients such as Kellogg’s, New York Presbyterian University Hospital, Pepsico, Tufts Health Plan, Clorox, Bank of America, Georgia Pacific, and The American Association of Cardiologists to sharpen their strategic creativity and produce real, tangible results.
- Proven Innovator. Susan managed new product and new business development inside Fortune 500 companies for 15 years prior to her consulting career.
- Research Geek. Susan has a passion for leveraging the neuroscience of creative thinking to make the learning and behavior change “stick.” She also helps clients navigate the inherent conflict between individual creativity and institutional barriers to drive real organizational progress.
- Breathtaking Performing Artist. Susan delivers inspiring keynotes and workshops that address both the intellectual and emotional aspects of creativity and change. Not to mention, she’s an accomplished dancer!
Susan Robertson is a world-renowned innovation expert. With over 20 years of academic research and practical application, Susan helps organizations build and harness a culture of innovation to gain competitive advantage and enjoy sustainable success.
As a regular lecturer on innovation and applied creativity at Harvard University, she brings a scientific foundation to the application of the development of human creativity. Susan remains on the cutting-edge of discovery in the field and is a well-respected thought leader around innovation and creativity.
Beyond only academia, Susan’s practical approach to innovation has been embraced by dozens of the largest brands in the world including Georgia Pacific, Kellogg’s, Pepsico, Clorox, Bank of America, Novartis, AstraZeneca, P&G, Wells Fargo, Marriott, Chase, and HGTV.
On stages around the globe, Susan inspires audiences to action as a highly sought-after keynote speaker. She delivers energizing and practical insights to fuel change, ignite progress, and drive meaningful impact. She helps audiences sharpen their creativity through rich storytelling, plenty of humor, and a commitment to elevating results.
Harvard Lecturer. Innovation thought leader. Consultant to world-leading companies. Performing Artist.
Susan Robertson demystifies innovation.